Connect‎ > ‎


How do I arrange a baptism?

Lutherans believe in both infant and adult baptism. If you believe in God and are not baptized, it is a great chance to talk to the Pastor about baptism, which is God's way of bringing his grace to us, and a sure sign that we are part of his family, not just a ritual. If you have faith, you should also get your children baptized, so that God in his grace can enter into covenant with them not late in life, but for the whole of their lives. You will not need a birth certificate. Pastor Ed will come around and speak to you and take some details for the baptism certificate.

How do I arrange a wedding?

If you are planning to get married and are interested in using one of the church buildings of the parish, contact Pastor Ed. You will each need a copy of your birth certificate, and if you have been married before, the divorce papers. You will need to obtain a copy of the 'notice of intended marriage' form, which needs to be completed and left with Pastor Ed more than a month before the wedding. A wedding rehearsal would be arranged in the weeks leading up to the wedding.  All other arrangements can be made in consultation with Pastor Ed.

How do I arrange a funeral?

When your loved one dies, time is short and there are many pressures. Redlands Parish works in conjunction with many funeral directors to help you prepare for this day, and give you support in the days that follow. Funerals may be conducted on any day of the week, by arrangement with funeral directors, who will contact the church.

There is no church fee for any of these events, but you are encouraged to make a free-will donation.